Note:Beginning October 7, we will be meeting at the , 940 Larkspur Dr, Livermore. Off 580 at First St, north. Go through light at Bluebell and the lodge is on the right, just behind the strip mall.
The is located in the historic
Livermore Valley community of Livermore, California. Livermore has many diverse activities from wineries to
The Livermore Rotary Club is one of over 26,000 Rotary International clubs
(one of the 57 clubs in District 5170) and is dedicated to serving the
local community in various ways which benefit a wide variety of charitable
The club meets every Wednesday at 12:10 PM at the Double Tree by Hilton in the Springtown section of Livermore just off
of Interstate Highway 580 at the Springtown exit. Click here for more information
- October 7: Black Holes- Bill Craig
- October 14: Mini-grants - Jim Hannon
- Octobber 21: Past RI President Rick King: “Who Touched You”
- Octotber 28: Steve Minnier: Livermore Naval Air Station
- November 4: Music Scholarships - Beth Wilson
- November 11: Veterans Day, Shaun Stephenson
Download a Mini-Grant Packet here!